[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Adrian Hopkins, Managing Director, AC Hopkins Ltd – Conference Managers has 20 years experience in the C&E sector, 12 of which as the Conference Director of The Sunday Business Post.
“Conferences and events have two main key functions. The first is to educate and empower delegates by organising the best speakers with the most up to date content at all conferences. The second is to facilitate business by putting buyers and selling in the same relaxed environment for a day or two to enable business relationships to develop.
“It is essential that delegates leave a conference with at least 5 important pieces of information they didn’t know before they attended”.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]History of conferences and exhibition we organised;
- Sunday Business Post Property Expos (5 years)
- Top Gear Live (2 years)
- National Waste Summit (12 years)
- National Transport Summit (3 years)
- National Power Summit (2 years)
- Out On Your Own – Dragon’s Den Live (4 years)
- China Business Summit (2 years)
- New Communities Expo (1 year)
- Small Business & Franchise Expo
- National Digital Media & Marketing Summit